Eat my Life (ครัวคนยอง) (BKK) Visit 1 now closed

 

Eat my life is a coffee shop adjacent to the Heathfield International School.


And what a wonderful place for a coffee whist I can escape from school for a lesson AND it is real coffee.


There are a plethora of different drinks that you are able to have there but I have always has a cappuccino.


It is always served with a glass of cold water as well - great service.


There is also an attached restaurant but I have not tried that yet...


I can find very little information about the cafe / restaurant on the Internet - when I wrote this - but here's the sign outside.

Phone Number: 097 119 2834
Approximate Price: $$$$$
Hours: 8am - 5pm





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.