An early morning walk



It was time to go to school early because there was a Sports Day but it wasn't at school it was at RPK Badminton.



So out early to avoid the traffic and get a motorbike - but they were not there - so I wondered onto the main road... and decided to walk there.

And this is what I saw.



Some new street art down a side road near our home.


Then down a side pavement alongside a khlong - it was no for another mile that I wondered about dogs being asleep on the way - but I hoped that it might have been too early or too cold...




But there were birds watching me...




There were small wats at the back of some of the houses and then there was one special tree on the other side - Thailand is certainly a fascinating place...




Then there were places that were used for people to relax - I was to early to see them doing nothing though...



Then time for the Sports Day...



Followed with a lovely cappuccino from ช่างชง



close to where we were. It was only a 5.9km walk...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.