Trok Mor Morning Market






Trok Mor Morning Market is a market which I visited in the morning on the Rattanoskin Walk.


If you are looking for a Thai Traditional Market then this is one that I can wholeheartedly recommend. On writing this I also read that the market has been endorsed by Travelfish. The market might be surrounded by tourist attractions but the market itself does not have any tourists down it.



A wonderful place and still authentic, I read that the families have a great deal of history.


I did stop for a bite to eat.

Walking Route One in Bangkok - Yaowarat.
Walking Route Two in Bangkok - Nang Leong.
Walking Route Three in Bangkok - Thonburi.
Walking Route in Bangkok - John Bush and more.
Walking Route in Bangkok - Bangkok Dolls and more.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.