Hua Takhe Old Market ลาดกระบัง (Lat Krabang)



What an incredible find - and just near Suvarnabhumi Airport and we will certainly go again. 

Some of the market is located directly alongside Prawet Burirom.

Then there was the number of places which are linked directly to art and it is not on the side of the street.



I did not expect to see Bart Simpson hiding behind a 'Spirit House'.


I wonder what the crocodile meant.


And the crocodile was here again - looking a lot more angry though!


And this crocodile just seemed to be having fun over another?


There was a great number of places where you could have something to eat.


Then we went shopping.



Almost purchased one of these to make in the classroom but I didn't know what I would be teaching next year.


I wonder what this was supposed to represent or was that not relevant - nobody sat down OR was that part of the painting?


Found a Cafe with the paintings hung on the wall.


But we chose this one.


After the coffee we visited more - 'art locations'.


But that was enough for one day.


On the way back we came across this and I had no idea why this would be put out - history perhaps?


Surprised to see a motorbike on the walkway though...


   



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.