It was a gloomy morning so I took my umbrella with me.
BUT I forgot my cup - so I went back for it - that was the limit of my exercise.
Not quite sure what this motorbike was delivering.
The street stall for vegetables was open - no staff or customers that I could see though, maybe they were delivering - good luck.
 |
| Grab motorbike were making a delivery |
 |
| S&P motorbike were making a delivery |
There was one customer at the table at
I went for a walk down the Soi.
Returning when I knew my iced coffee was ready.
I walked home taking a few sips on the way - it was very strong today or am I getting old?
Grab were making another delivery.
I got home and sat in the garden with a very good book!
There are options for street coffee on Ramkhamhaeng 76 - this visit was made in September 2021.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.