Wat Tham Suea (Kanchanaburi) - Tiger Cave Temple


I was quickly made aware of the name of the Wat - I do not usually see tigers like this at a Wat! 





It was certainly quite majestic when we drove around it - it was also quite busy!




The we entered the Wat to make merit and give thanks for my recovery from sickness.


I took a plethora of photographs - outside


and inside.


Was this person wearing pyjamas for a reason?




Then it was quite a walk to the top of the temples.


Where there were more tigers


and I do not know what this lady was doing?


Posts for Kanchanburi 
 2) Kanchanaburi 2018
 3) A trip to Kanchanaburi 2022
 4) On the road to Kanchanaburi 2022
 5) The Bridge on the River Kwai 2022
 6) Din Cafe in Kanchanaburi 2022
 7) Tiger Cave Temple 2022 

       



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.