Wat Pa Phu Thap Boek (Phetchabun)


Wat Pa Phu Thap Boek is somewhere which I have certainly found out 


is still under construction - but it was certainly worth visiting today! Have a look at this visitor's account of their visit.


Wat Pa Phu Thap Boek is on the side and the top of Phuket Thap Boek -  a 1,768 m high mountain. 


On coming home I found that I had taken 61 photographs - there was just so much to see. Not sure what to do with them all yet.



I loved the lake with the two models both with long tails and with a wai - super!


They were constructing a Reclining Buddha whilst we were there.






There were wonderful stops all along the very long steps that they had built on the hillside.




Then there was an area at the very top which was inside.









And when you came down another way there was more to be seen! Certainly worth visiting - we would go again!

  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.