A day out to Samut Prakan and more


We took a relatively early start but because of my mis-directions with google maps it took us a lot longer than we imagined.


Our first stop was to somewhere which I had seen on the net recently - this was an incredible Temple -


And wow I could have taken pictures all day and it was only until recently that I found that there were!!


Then it was time for coffee and cake 


- we had it at Chimney Coffee House


Then back on the road and over the


and afar. We did get lost on the ring road though!!!


Then it was time to visit Sri Nakhon Khuean Khan Park And Botanical Garden. This was an enormous park in the heart of all the buildings.😁


You could rent a bicycle and cycle around. It was a great idea which was not done as well as it could have been - definitely worth the visit.


Then we came upon an enormous elephant structure - it was a Maha Dewalai Hindu Temple - fabulous.


Then we took a road to the edge or the river and we found another temple - this was 


It did seem to be bigger than I had originally anticipated - the gardens seemed to be very big.

I had a very real feeling that this was a temple which was not on the tourist map.


Walking slowly past we entered into land which was still being used to grow plants.  Walking along the raised path I did not know how long the path would last. 


But my wife was with me and she told us to continue. We did and we came upon Baan Makham


You can actually reach it all on a bicycle!!


Then began the long convoluted and twisty drive home - we got lost two more times BUT we did have a nice dinner at Kyoto Japanese Restaurant.

Previous Trips to Samut Prakan
 1)
 2) 
 3) 







1 comment:

  1. My ex-husband and I had always managed to stay friendly after our divorce in February 2017. But I always wanted to get back together with him, All it took was a visit to this spell casters website last December, because my dream was to start a new year with my husband, and live happily with him.. This spell caster requested a specific love spell for me and my husband, and I accepted it. And this powerful spell caster began to work his magic. And 48 hours after this spell caster worked for me, my husband called me back for us to be together again, and he was remorseful for all his wrong deeds. My spell is working because guess what: My “husband” is back and we are making preparations on how to go to court and withdraw our divorce papers ASAP. This is nothing short of a miracle. Thank you Dr Emu for your powerful spells. Words are not enough. here is his Email: emutemple@gmail.com or call/text him on his WhatsApp +2347012841542

    He is also able to cast spell like 1: Lottery 2: Conceive 3: Breakup 4: Divorce 5: Cure for all kinds of diseases and viruses.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.