The Local Fare for Laem Panwa School at Phuket Aquarium





Whilst I was at our Management Cocktail Party in the local village there was a lot of noise coming from outside from an event that I have previously enjoyed nearly passed me by - there was a Fair in the car park of the Phuket Aquarium to raise money for the local school in Laem Panwa.  Unfortunately I was unable to attend but I was able to run in and have a look - and grab a candy floss!


The atmosphere was one of pure happiness - there was staff there with their children and there was an abundance of food stalls to serve all Thai tastes.


There was a show on of the local children performing songs and dances - it was a wonderful atmosphere - it was just a shame that I was at work.

         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.