Off to work on my bike


Okay so we know that I do not take golf seriously but i do take my cycling to work seriously.  If I did not I would be 'bigger' than I already am and then how can i eat all the cakes and ice creams at work if I did?

Not withstanding rain, lateness, parents here and general laziness I do rather well.

But last week WAS a disaster - the tyre started to deflate quickly

I was rescued by RAM - one of the Pastry Chefs at the Cape Panwa Hotel.  He stopped his motorbike and gave me (and my bike) a lift to work on the bike.

I would like to have had a camera for that! So I have added a picture of one Chef Phudon's new cakes - more for me to test :-(


UPDATE - fixed Cycle KV in Phuket Town near Jammin  - 076 256 164

       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.