Panwa Beach Garden Spa NOW Bhavana Addiction Treatment Centre




A place around the corner (it was Phuket Garden and Spa) looked after our needs - the massage for a pulled muscle was perfect, the steam room was perfect and the food was okay.


My daughter and I used to play on the muddy beach chasing crabs or cicadas and then had an ice cream and a coffee.


Last week we casually went down the road and were denied access - it is now;


"Bhavana Addiction Treatment Centre, an international center of excellence for addiction treatment and recovery."


from Bhavana web site - where is this?
The buildings look very similar to those previous but I was denied access.

I hope that the people are cared for and if we are denied access to the inside then the people inside are not a threat to the local people and they are denied supervised access outside?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.