Pétanque in Phuket?





Well this was certainly a surprise - I have always extolled the beauty of Sapan Hin in Phuket on my blog but this took it a little further.




When we visited the OTOP fair in Sapan Hin I was happy to find something else which was there - Pétanque.




Why this is a sport shared by the children in Phuket I could write about but I have returned from a cocktail party and feel that honesty id the best policy and instead of writing about the French Sino-Portuguese influence I am going to say - I have no idea why Pétanque is a sport taught in school in Phuket!




It is always a pleasure to visit Sapan Hin - BUT there was a 'muggles' in a geocache though...


View Sapan Hin - South Phuket in a larger map


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.