Travellers Point - best photographs of 2013



I was thrilled to receive an email from Travellers Point to indicate that I had been awarded the first prize in their competition.

There were a lot of other photographs that were in the competition and I was awarded the prize from the judges because:


"Fantastic framing and composition here! There's a real energy to the image, not only because of the nature of the event and what's going on in the frame, but because of the decisions the photographer made when capturing the action" – Terence Carter

Congratulations to timinphuket, who won the Judge's Prize and has scored a $500 voucher for the Viator travel experience of his choice!

There were a lot of other photographs that i took but this was my favourite of the Vegetarian Festival - how can i surpass this next year though?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.