Restaurants popular on Wongnai


This is a Thai App which seems to have a lot of focus but the majority of it is written in Thai.

So I have taken their Popular List from January 2014 (see above) and compared it to whether I have visited these restaurants which are obviously popular with Thai people and I would be interested to know the average age of these people who comment.

Mor Mu Dong - Wongnai reviews - Tim's review.
Paknam Seafood - Wongnai reviews - Tim's review.
Shibuya Yakiniku - Wongnai reviews - Tim's review.
Ra Yaa - Wongnai reviews - Tim's review.
Ko Ben Chuan Chim - Wongnai reviews - Tim's review.
Gluay Nam Wa - Wongnai reviews - Tim's review.
ร้านต้นพร้าว กู้กู ภูเก็ต - Wongnai reviews - Tim's review.
Tung Ka Coffee - Wongnai reviews - Tim's review.
Phuket Tea Station - Wongnai reviews - Tim's review.
Kopi De Phuket - Wongnai reviews - Tim's review.

So it certainly looks like I have a lot more restaurants to visit and post
 on my restaurant blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.