Selfie Sticks and Quadcopters - Banned?




Sefies must be the one part of Social Media that passed me by - I have to admit to having no interest in having one. So when I read about South Korea banning 'unregulated' selfie sticks I smiled...

Then when I read about other countries making Selfie Sticks illegal then I decided to read some reasons...

My favourite was



For obvious safety reasons, authorities in Spain have banned selfies during the infamous Running with Bulls in Pamplona. Last year a man was fined $4500 for taking a selfie as he ran through the streets in what was termed the most dangerous selfie of all time.
Then I read about the Quadcopter being deemed illegal - guess I won't press 'buy' on the Amazon OR should I quickly go and buy one from the streets?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.