25 things to do in Phuket (eOAsia - Travel Blog)




John Gray Sea Canoe and Phuket Heritage Trails are the two things that I always recommend that you should do - but here's an interesting list.


 - not done this, but been to X Treme Adventure Park.


2: Kayak tour in Phang Nga - John Gray Sea Canoe
 - fabulous


3: Baba Nest at Sri Panwa
 - been here, for the sunset

4: Blue Elephant - Royal Thai Cuisine + Cooking Class

5: Speedboat Excursion to Koh Ph Phi
 - not for a long time

 - not something for me

7: Parameter Trial Flight
 - tried to do this but the wind conditions would not let me




9: Mom Tri's Kitchen at Villa Royale, Kata Noi
 - delicious, we spent our Honeymoon here

10: Catch Beach Club (closed)
 - not something for me

11: Helicopter Tour over Phang Nga Bay
 - expensive...

 - not been here

 - love to visit here on a Sunday

14: Muay Thai classes (Beginners to Intermediate)

15: Steam bath and Traditional Massage
 - not tried this

 - would like to try this

 - am I getting old, this does not interest me...

 - yes I am old...

19: Cooking classes in Kata
 - looks like a good one?

20: Get started with Diving on World Class Diving Spots
 - not for me, but popular with many


21: Wat Chalong (Chalong Temple) 
 - wonderful, a must


22: The Big Buddha
 - another place you must visit

23: Secret and less touristy beaches 
 - but if they share this with you the beach no longer would be


 - a bit of fun


 - lovely...

Here are more things to do in Phuket.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.