Comics and Coffee - a different mix


Saturday in Bangkok (at work) and I chose to visit the Comic Convention at Siam Paragon and then seek out a new coffee shop - Blue Dye Coffee on Sukumvit 36.



It was entertaining trying to work out the Sky Train (coming later) but I purchased a Rabbit Card.



My first stop was the comic convention - which was on the top floor and I did feel as if I was the oldest person there (which was probably right).



Not many people dressed up as their hero.


Did you collect 'Superhero Cards?' - well they were doing some serious swapping outside... The queue was too long so I chose to get back on the Sky Train to the coffee show.



What a beautiful building! But they were not ready yet - certainly a very photogenic place but no coffee so no review yet - coming here.



So saw a sweet potato looking delicious.



Then found a restaurant...



     


Siam Paragon


Blue Dye Cafe



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.