Golden Mount Coffee - cafe in Bangkok



On walking up the hill to Wat Saket I was pleasantly surprised to come across this little oasis for this who like a cup of coffee - especially with the tall hill to climb if you are intending on visiting Wat Saket.


The coffee shop is not big and you might find it busy - as it got busy whilst I was there.


The cappuccino that I had was strong, I did not need to add sugar and I would visit there again.

Phone Number: 090 364 6463
Approximate Price: $$$$$
Address: 344 ถนน บริพัตร Khwaeng Ban Bat - Wat Saket Hill
Hours: 9:30am - 6pm  


More reviews about restaurants and coffee in Bangkok can be found here - https://timinphuket-restaurants.blogspot 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.