Starbucks don't care in Asia?



With Earth Day coming soon I was impressed by Starbucks with their offer of a recyclable cup if you went in with the App and the code.

Imagine my surprise when they told me me that this was not in Asia.

Because?


Dear Tim,
 
Thank you for taking the time to contact Starbucks Coffee Company.
 
I am sorry that you were unable to take advantage of this offer.
 
Throughout the year we have a variety of different promotional offers, some of which are valid only on for a limited period of time on a specific date and some of which are valid for longer periods. We hope that you will be able to join us to take advantage of one of our offers in the future. Additionally, the promotion was only available in UK stores.
 
We appreciate all feedback from our customers and I would like to assure you that your comments have been shared with our marketing team for their consideration.
 
Once again, thank you for taking the time to contact us and if I can help further please do not hesitate to get in touch.
 
Yours sincerely,

Starbucks Customer Care

(I changed the text to RED) 
Additionally, the promotion was only available in UK stores - because?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.