The Suan Pakkad Palace (Somewhere to go) (BKK) Visit 1


The Suan Pakkad Palace is somewhere which I came across when I was waiting for the results of a blood test from Phyathai Hospital - happy not to have Leprosy and Elephantiasis.



As I wandered in I was taken by how there was nothing there to tell me what was here - I asked the staff at the front and they shrugged their shoulders as if they were unable to do anything about it!



Paying my money as a farang (100 Baht) I walked in to the museum (with my free fan) - and it was amazing there was so much to see in here - why was this not more popular - looking at the website I was astounded at the amount of Historical Thai Culture was in here but so little information available...



8 Thai Houses


Ban Chieng artifacts 

The Marsi Gallery


The Lacquer Pavilion

and



The Royal Barge



would have liked a coffee shop in the gardens but I could not have everything - worth a visit if you are in the area.


 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.