Baan Kudichin Museum



Baan Kudichin Museum is something that I came upon upon on a Walking Tour in Bangkok - Thonburi and is in the Ancient Portuguese Area in Bangkok.



This was somewhere which we were luck enough to find because we had the map that they had in the cafe!  



It was certainly down some twisty thin lanes...



And by the time I got there I was glad that there was a coffee shop and over sitting in this tiny oasis - we had a short look in the very small museum but we intended to go again - it was interesting to us but I don't think it would be for everybody.



Phone Number: 081 772 5184
Approximate Price: $$$$$
Address: 271 Soi Wat Kanlaya, Bangkok 10600
Hours: 9:30am - 6pm (closed Monday)


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.