財神廟

 

財神廟 was a Chinese Shrine that I came upon when I took a walk to the Bangkok Doll Museum and the Talad Neon Night Market.


 The Chinese Shrine is next to the Berkeley Hotel (Pratunam), a pleasure finding places like this - but I could find no further information about it BUT it was a peaceful beautiful place. 





There was a lot of space around the Shrine and two more places to pay respect - but there did not seem to be anything happening to 財神廟. 




Upstairs there was a view of the road running alongside




adjacent to a place to respect.




and downstairs a place to pay respect - wonderful. On research I think that it is next to a very popular market - Salad Neon Night Market.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.