Chong Heng Cafe (Ramkhamhaeng 76) Visit 22 (closed)


Going for a coffee in the morning whilst there is a lockdown means that I take a book with me every time.



This book - Michael Connelly / Angel's Flight is very good 



and makes a good compliment to the Iced Coffee.



I saw a snake on the way home - how do I find out what type of snake this is? Have you tried this App - SnakeSnap!


But so as not to become too addicted I take some home now for my beautiful and very special wife Chuen.


There are also other options for street coffee on the same Ramkhamhaeng 76

 

1) Tanyapat & Anyawee

2) Chong Heng ชงเฮง ชาโบราณ

3) Street Coffee (Ramkhamhaeng 76)

4) Rabika Coffee

 

Chong Heng Cafe (Ramkhamhaeng 76)

Previous Visit

 1)  May 2021         

 


     


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.