Rabika Coffee (Ramkhamhaeng 76 @ Esso Service Station) - closed

 

It was a quiet walk from our Soi to the cafe - very few motorbikes.


Chong Heng looked open - but I went in and was asked to leave, they were not open!


Somebody was having a food delivery - I am very lucky to have a beautiful wife who is inoculated and still shops for us (August 2021).


I did wonder why this food was on the floor - all be it in a plastic bowl.


Tanyapat & Anyawee were busy with people sitting at the table.


HELP - the best of the lot - the street iced coffee was not here today - please don't tell me that she has stopped working?


So it was 
Rabika Coffee at the Esso Service Station.



My coffee was swiftly made. 


I forgot to used my card - I did not have it with me - so I got another one, I wonder if you can out them together?

I think this is Food Panda.

I think that this is Grab.

There were motorbikes along the Soi when I walked home with my coffee.

There are also other options for street coffee on the same Ramkhamhaeng 76

 1) July 2018        2) June 2022     3) Sept 2022

     

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.