Wat Chompu Wek (Nonthaburi - Visit 2)



Wat Chompu Wek is North of Bangkok. We visited here because we had an earlier shopping trip to Chatuchak


On writing this I found that there were 10 reviews on TripAdvisor - but coming from the hotel industry I did not always see eye to eye! And it was only written in Thai on Foursquare.


I personally enjoy finding these special places around Wats which people have decided to make special.


Which made the Wat quite ordinary - I think I have been to a lot of Wats and like to find something different!


This was a little strange as I first looked and wondered why the monk was wearing white and then I did not understand why they placed a model here!



The Wat was clearly well taken care of.


Inside the Wat I was taken - it was peaceful and taken care of - we made an offering.


And then found another place to make an offering!

        





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.