Wiwak Lam Nao Prai Bureau of Monks (Phetchaburi) Visit 2


Wiwak Lam Nao Prai Bureau of Monks is also known as สำนักสงฆ์ยอดคีรีศรีวนาราม (วิเวกลำเนาไพร) and is in Phetchaburi. The hill was a wonderful escape and I am happy I was with my Thai wife because I could find very little about it - their Facebook is in Thai and there is nothing quick to find in English BUT it was certainly worth visiting.
All I could ascertain was that it was a place where monks were taught.
The golden monk was at the very top of a very long stretch of steps and it was poking through the trees.
Then there was also a Silver Buddhist statue - amazing place.

Then the lake at the very bottom - I was surprised that I could find so little about it.



 1) 2020


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.