Nid Coffee Shop - parked cars - Visit 86


It was a lovely morning to go for a walk and get my iced coffee - I wanted a freshly made coffee this morning so I chose the lady at the top of the Soi Ramkhamhaeng 76. 


It was not Friday - so there was no market.


This was the lady from the shop at the top of the Soi giving someone a lift !


Chong Heng Cafe was not open yet...
   



Ramkhamhaeng 76 was taking a coffee to someone on a motorbike so I sat at the table to wait.


My coffee was quickly made with fresh coffee 
- and I took it home.
 

There are also other options for street coffee on the same Ramkhamhaeng 76. This visit was in November 2021.
     
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.