Nid Coffee Shop - shadow - Visit 93


I am sure that I am getting up earlier in the morning for my coffee - my shadow is very long.




There seemed to be more business for the motorbikes at the moment 
- not just the Monks. 


Chong Heng Cafe was still closed 
- I wonder why ?

 but I had been there yesterday.


I wonder what this man was carrying ?
   

       
The Soi had people preparing food -
 but I was only here for the coffee...
     

Someone was sitting at the table where
I normally sit - I was not able to 
talk with him yet.

        
Lottery tickets were being sold.

 
I got my coffee and walked home with it.

There are also other options for street coffee
 on the same Ramkhamhaeng 76.
This visit was in December 2021.

1) Tanyapat & Anyawee

2) Nid Coffee Shop


Nid coffee - Soi Ramkhamhaeng 76

Other Visits 

  

     
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.