Cafe Amazon @ PTT Petrol Station


This was a different walk today because the three cafe below were all closed - well it was a Sunday perhaps?

Tanyapat & Anyawee

Chong Heng Cafe

Soi Ramhamhaeng 76

So I walked over the bridge opposite Soi Ramkhamhaeng 76 and found that there were none in the market area either.


I did not know what they were doing here with the meat - sun dried something perhaps? 
But I could see in the distance at a PTT petrol station that there was a Cafe Amazon - the other coffee shop at the nearby Esso Petrol Station is expensive (65 Baht for an Iced coffee) so I chose to go here.


I had to have my temperature taken and leave my contact here - I chose to wait outside. 


The coffee was also expensive - 65 Baht!!


I took it happily and began my walk home - through the petrol station.


Somebody had entered Chong Heng cafe whilst I was away and deliveries were being made in the village.


Not much traffic so I was able to run across the normally busy Soi.

There are also other options for street coffee on the same Soi - Ramkhamhaeng 76.

  

1) Tanyapat & Anyawee

2) Chong Heng ชงเฮง ชาโบราณ

3) Street Coffee (Ramkhamhaeng 76)

4) Rabika Coffee @ Esso Petrol Station

 5) Cafe Amazon @ PTT Petrol Station


Cafe Amazon (near Soi Ramkhamhaeng 76) - Aug 2021



     




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.