Wat Prayasuren (Part Two)




In the centre of Wat Prayasuren is a protected building!


Inside the protected building are pictures of the wall and


at one end there is a golden Buddha.



When you leave the Wat there is a rock with a Chedi on the top of it!


Then I saw steps that went under the actual building.



It seemed to be very busy there.





and then out again - amazing!!


This was something I had not expected to see and I really felt like a tourist because I had not expected this at all!!


Certainly a place to visit.

So much to see
 So many photographs so I have divided the post into 5 different parts.
This is Part One.
This is Part Two.
This is Part Three.
This is Part Four.
This is Part Five.


     
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.