It was a sunny morning so after some painting I left the house and walked down Ramkhamhaeng 76 to get an iced coffee at Tanyapat & Anyawee.
Today was very busy - I even had removal vans and parcel deliveries drive past me! I got to Tanyapat & Anyawee and realised that I had forgotten my cup - but I allowed myself to stay because it was so hot!
My iced coffee was swiftly made.
On my way home I was surprised that there were so many motorbikes making deliveries today!
Then there was a man doing something with the food.
A group were fixing the wires!
I sat in the garden, read a book
and then went back to my painting.
There are also other options for street coffee on the same Ramkhamhaeng 76 - this visit was made in September 2021.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.