I remembered my empty cup today - trying to do something for the environment - and my mask but forgot my hat...
I remembered to Wai and pay respect to the shrine at the front of the village because I was looked after during the COVID-19 crisis and more.
I went further up the Soi.
Gosh I can't remember when I had one of these tinned coffee?
 |
| A Kerry motorbike was delivering on a Sunday |
But the street cafe was closed today - maybe it is closed on a Sunday - so I returned to
More food street stalls were closed as well.
Not sure what was happening here?
So I placed my order with the lady and went for a walk.
I wonder what this coffee is like ?
I returned to get my iced coffee (35 Baht) and walked home.
There are also other options for street coffee on the same Ramkhamhaeng 76 - this visit was made in September 2021.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.