Nid Coffee Shop - Visit 384


The lady at the top of the Soi was busy again this morning - my usual table was full of happy people who always say hello.



The cat was happy to see me and I sat around the other side on a plastic stool.



My coffee was quickly made in my own cup so I reduce the amount of plastic that I unnecessarily use - maybe I should leave a cup there?


The motorbike man came with his fruit and vegetables but her customers were not interested.


More customers came for a take away coffee.



And the lady came by collecting garbage to sell.


There are also other options for street coffee on the same Ramkhamhaeng 76.

1) Tanyapat & Anyawee

2) Street Coffee (Ramkhamhaeng 76)


Street coffee - Soi Ramkhamhaeng 76 

- this visit was February 2022.


Other Visits


                                                                            


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.