A photowalk of Phuket Town


I found about this  Photowalk from Jamie's blog about Phuket and subsequently John Gray in Phuket ........... Phuket is a small place sometimes or is it technology?

The walk is actually one of a number of  Worldwide Photowalks. There was a number of guests and it was very interesting to walk around Phuket Town without having to think about a number of other things - apart from my camera settings.


I took over one hundred photographs and I think the 2 above are the best.



The most exciting discovery that i made was a little street between Thalang Road and Debuk Road opposite Wat Puttamongkorn - Soi Rommanee - wonderful.

I have collated all of my photographs in the photobucket link below and have tried to craft a video with 4 pieces of video - I chose the wrong settings - guess I need to go again.....


           
Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.