Win a free copy of the Bangkok Walking Tour App





I was surfing the big wide world of the Internet to improve my maps that I make on Google when I was suddenly met with an exciting surprise – an App was made for Phuket walks, Phuket maps and Phuket food

Walking around Phuket with Chuen’s iPad would no longer be the same!!


There are 12 tours on this App that have only begun to scratch the surface. So I made a request to be a Tour Author… watch this space...

The company then sent me 10 copies of their Walking tour in Bangkok to give to people who are interested!!


Competition 1 (BKK pic): 
Post your favourite picture of Bangkok here (timinphuket - facebook page
if you want to win a free app for Bangkok Walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.