Phuket Vegetarian Festival 2013 starts tomorrow



I do not know where I will be when the Phuket Vegetarian Festival starts so I suggest that if you need to know what's going on go and have a look at  my friend Jamie's Blog (pic below). I am NOT wearing flipflops again!


I previously posted here about Pae Leng - the Lee Loh Chia Medium who manages the spectacular event.


He was asked whether he was worried that the Vegetarian Festival would lose it's customs overtime and he replied.


The actual meaning of the Vegetarian Festival - not only not eating meat but;

                      1) no killing
                      2) no intercourse
                      3) no alcohol
                      4) no bad-mouthing
                      5) no stealing

Can you do this for the period of the Vegetarian Festival?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.