Wat Kalayanamit Woramahawihan


Wat Kalayanamit Woramahawihan is somewhere I came upon on a Walking Tour in Bangkok - Thonburi. As I read the description I have to admit in not seeing the Golden Bell though...

I found very little information about the temple that was not repeated but this is the best site for more information and this is a TripAdvisor Review.



I found the enormous Buddha inside but I could not find the Buddha footprint. 



Then there was a big bell by the side of the Chao Phraya River. I guess that this gives me a good reason to go again?



I do now understand that it would be something to take photographs from the river - I only took them from the entrance / land side.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.