Rayong and Chanthaburi (part 2)



We left Bandara On the Sea early. 


We drove quickly past a temple on the road and stopping when it really looked worth having a look - วัดพลงไสว.


We did not have time to walk to the top of the hill though.


Before we took a boat there were wishes to be granted at the waterside shrine - เสด็จแม่พิมพ์ - of which very little information could be found.


Then onto the boat.


Saw some bats in the trees.


Then a walk into the mangrove forests - I believe that you can camp here as well?


Then we came upon a Wat Rakhang Thong / วัดระฆังทอง - with a Buddha high in the rocks.


More halfway down the hill and then bells with monkeys climbing all over them at the bottom. A separate blog will come later.


Then back to the water - where there was a small village (เจดีย์บ้านหัวแหลม) - reached by only a boat.


And in the water was a small Chedi with a place of worship adjacent to it.


Then we found a coffee shop with entertaining tables - นางพญากาแฟสด


The we looked for somewhere for dinner - on the beach - Sea Thru Restaurant.


Then time for somewhere to stay that night - Chao Lao Tosang Beach Resort.

This was our trip away to Rayong and Chanthaburi Day One.



        

1 comment:

  1. My ex-husband and I had always managed to stay friendly after our divorce in February 2017. But I always wanted to get back together with him, All it took was a visit to this spell casters website last December, because my dream was to start a new year with my husband, and live happily with him.. This spell caster requested a specific love spell for me and my husband, and I accepted it. And this powerful spell caster began to work his magic. And 48 hours after this spell caster worked for me, my husband called me back for us to be together again, and he was remorseful for all his wrong deeds. My spell is working because guess what: My “husband” is back and we are making preparations on how to go to court and withdraw our divorce papers ASAP. This is nothing short of a miracle. Thank you Dr Emu for your powerful spells. Words are not enough. here is his Email: emutemple@gmail.com or call/text him on his WhatsApp +2347012841542

    He is also able to cast spell like 1: Lottery 2: Conceive 3: Breakup 4: Divorce 5: Cure for all kinds of diseases and viruses.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.