Wat Suvarnabhumi Buddhajayanti วัดสุวรรณภูมิพุทธชยันตี (Part One)



Wat Suvarnabhumi Buddhajayanti วัดสุวรรณภูมิพุทธชยันตี is somewhere which reminded me of my trips to Ayutthaya. 


The focal point was the construction above. 


There were monks here adding small Buddha images to the construction - really quite special.



Around the construction there was more to see and photograph. 
There was a lot more but that will be in a separate blog.




There were lots of different types of images as well.


Sometimes I was pushed to remember that I was so close to Bangkok.


And there was a khlong running near.


Click here for - 
Wat Suvarnabhumi Buddhajayanti วัดสุวรรณภูมิพุทธชยันตี (Part Two)

     



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.