สน.ปตท. บจก.พี-พาวเวอร์ พลัส


I don't know why but I wanted a coffee in the afternoon.


I got half way to the end of the Soi and had to return for my empty plastic cup.



Tanyapat & Anyawee was closed.


Chong Heng Cafe was closed.


So I had to go to Rabika Coffee - but it was also closed.


So I went to the Gas Station on 
(Ramkhamhaeng 74). Where I purchased two cafe latte tins.


I returned to Tanyapat & Anyawee and asked for some ice because the Service Station had no ice.

There are also other options for street coffee on the same Ramkhamhaeng 76 - this visit was made in August 2021.


1) Tanyapat & Anyawee

2) Chong Heng ชงเฮง ชาโบราณ

3) Street Coffee (Ramkhamhaeng 76)

4) Rabika Coffee @ Esso Service Station

5) Cafe Amazon @ PTT Service Station

 6)  Gas Station (Ramkhamhaeng 74)


Previous Posts

 1)  Nov 2021

 

 
    

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.