Wat Phutthaisawan (Ayutthaya) (Visit 1)


Wat Phutthaisawan (Ayutthaya) is somewhere we visited on a day trip to Ayutthaya. 

Wat Putthaisawan is located to the west of the island city of Ayutthaya In 1353, King U-Thong1 established this monastery on the Chao Phraya Riverside. (Wat Putthaisawan Facebook).


Wat Phutthaisawan was a wonderful Wat to visit and I could not taking photographs. I initially took 57 photographs so I have divided the blog into 3 posts.


There was some of the Wat poking through the trees as we drove towards it.


Then there was an enormous white chedi (I think) adjacent to the car park.


Which was also adjacent to the khlong / river.


Then there was a display of the Kings of Thailand.


Then more display and this one was special


because of the Buddha behind it which I did not see initially - I still enjoy going to Wats and I have no idea how many I have visited!


Wat Phutthaisawan (Ayutthaya) (1 of 3)
Wat Phutthaisawan (Ayutthaya) (2 of 3)
Wat Phutthaisawan (Ayutthaya) (3 of 3)

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.