Tanyapat & Anyawee (Ramkhamhaeng 76) Visit 10


Tanyapat & Anyawee is on Ramkhamhaeng 76 so it is very easy for me to get to - far too easy in fact, just had one this morning as I write this blog post.


In fact I might just go back this afternoon and take a seat and watch the world go round on the weekend.


Not thought of taking my work there yet - but it is an interesting concept.


The same with being served food - I think though that I will stay with my cappuccino.


There are also other options for street coffee on the same Ramkhamhaeng 76

 

1) Tanyapat & Anyawee

2) Chong Heng ชงเฮง ชาโบราณ

3) Street Coffee (Ramkhamhaeng 76)

4) Rabika Coffee

 

Tanyapat & Anyawee (Ramkhamhaeng 76)

Previous Posts

 1)  May 2021         2) June 2021                     3) July  2021       

 4) Aug  2021         5) Sept  2021                    6) Oct 2021

 7) Nov 2021           8) Dec 2021                     9) Jan 2022



     

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.