Sammakorn Weekend Market (Visit 25) - Bits and Pieces

 

Sammakorn Weekend Market is always an interesting place to visit and we can never be sure what we can find.


When is Chinese New Year?



Something for the kitchen perhaps? I wonder where they got the Starbucks bag from - I do now have a aluminium mug I use everyday for my iced coffee but I didn't.


Do you need to make merit?



A bag for all your shopping?


I was surprised to find so much technology.


More 
Marvel clothing.


Something to watch perhaps?

 

This visit was made in January 2021.
 Sammakorn Weekend Market
 
Phone Number: 061 398 3575  
Approximate Price: $$$$$
Address: Soi Ramkhamhaeng 110, Khwaeng Saphan Sung, Khet Saphan Sung, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10240
Hours: 7:00 a.m - 3:00 p.m (weekends) 
       

      

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.