Street Coffee (Ramkhamhaeng 76) Visit 38

 

I look forward to going for my iced coffee from the street.


As I began my walk to the end of the Soi from the village I saw two people sword fighting - not something I see often.


Then this man was riding his motorbike side saddle - something else I do not see often.


The insects really like this flower - I will look for an App to tell me the name (or you can add it at the bottom?)


Other street locations were closed and the lady was not there - but the cover was removed...


She was in the shop and she made me a wonderful Iced coffee - I drank it whilst reading my book and then walked home - when the heavens opened and the rain began to pour. 

There are also other options for street coffee on the same Ramkhamhaeng 76. This coffee was purchased in July 2021.
  

Other Posts 
 1) 3 May 2021          2) 13 May 2021              3) June 2021              
 
  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.