I look forward to going for my iced coffee
As I began my walk to the end of the Soi from the village I saw two people sword fighting - not something I see often.
This man was riding his motorbike side saddle - something else I do not see often.
The insects really like this flower - I will look for an App to tell me the name (or you can add it at the comments ?)
Other street locations were closed and the lady was not there - but the cover was removed...
Nid was in the shop and she made me a wonderful iced coffee - I drank it whilst reading my book and then walked home - when the heavens opened and the rain began to pour.
There are options for coffee on Ramkhamhaeng 76.
This coffee was purchased in July 2021.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.