Street Coffee (Ramkhamhaeng 76 - Visit 75)


It was a busy morning with motorbikes - here's LineMan
.


Not sure what they are delivering.


Chong Heng Cafe are still closed.


Never tried an electronic coffee - have you?


Food Panda were delivering.


Lottery tickets were for sale.


My coffee was quickly made and is always very good.


Grab passed me as I walked home.


I happily took my iced coffee home in my Starbucks cup to keep it cold.
 
There are also other options for street coffee on the same Ramkhamhaeng 76.

1) Tanyapat & Anyawee

2) Chong Heng ชงเฮง ชาโบราณ

3) Street Coffee (Ramkhamhaeng 76)

4) Rabika Coffee @ Esso Service Station

5)  Cafe Amazon @ PTT 


Street coffee - Soi Ramkhamhaeng 76 - this visit was August 2021. 

 Previous Posts

 1)  May 2021            2) June 2021              3) July  2021  

 4) Aug 2021             5) Sept 2021                6) Oct 2021

 


     
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.