Ramkhamhaeng 76 (Walk 145)


There was a dog this morning on my walk...


Only two more days until they pick the Lottery numbers - do you buy a ticket?


Not sure what she was selling but it was very popular with the locals and there was a lot of smoke!


This family look like they are still wearing their pyjamas.


LineMan had made a delivery.


A scary T.Shirt - I think that I have seen it before when I sit at this coffee shop!


A good morning to the lady who collects and sorts the garbage.


And here's the lady making the flowers to make merit with.


A fresh coconut perhaps? I wonder where they are from and when they were collected?


The ice food truck is here this morning.


This walk was in April 2022.

      



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.