Nid Coffee Shop - early - Visit 105

        
It was not a bright morning and I was early again.
      

Somebody takes care of the spirit house at
 the front of the village!


Then I looked a little more closely...



The market was back on the street - but I was in coffee mode this morning (as usual).


I was too early (7:05) for Tannyapat & Anyawee so tomorrow I will try and go ten minutes later -
 and it saves me 15 Baht!


       
Then there were people selling lottery tickets - should I buy some?
        

Nid made me my iced coffee quickly.


There were more food stalls today - 
is it because it is a Friday ?


Fresh food for sale from the iced truck...


Chong Heng Cafe was still closed -
 fingers crossed for the 20th...


There are also other options for street coffee on the same Ramkhamhaeng 76.
This visit was  in January 2022.

1) Tanyapat & Anyawee

2) Nid Coffee Shop


           

     
    
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.