Nid Coffee Shop - sunrise - Visit 109


The sun was rising as I went for my coffee because I had to get Jemma to school - starting at 7:30 a.m. 


When I got to the end of the Soi and Jemma 
was at school the sun had risen.


I wonder what this T.Shirt means -
 is it legal to smoke weed ?


I left my mug with Nid and sat opposite as there were people at the adjacent table having breakfast.


I was waved over when my iced coffee was ready.


I took it and walked home.


Chong Heng Cafe is still closed - 
no notice posted of when it will open...
This visit was in January 2022.

There are options for coffee on Ramkhamhaeng 76.

1) Tanyapat & Anyawee

2) Nid Coffee Shop


Nid coffee - Soi Ramkhamhaeng 76

Other Visits


 
     
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.