SOS Souled Out Studios at Bangkok CityCity Gallery



Bangkok CityCity Gallery is an Art Gallery in the heart of Bangkok which embraces beauty and value in contemporary culture and currently there is an exhibition - 
 S.O.S – Souled Out Studios which users contemporary art to express our position today with a number of things.


I was drawn to it initially because there was an Alex Face 3 dimensional display there and after my exploration of Alex Face in Phuket I wanted to find one here in Bangkok. Well the front was very nondescript which meant we missed it - thank fully Google Maps saved me. The displays were certainly interesting.



- The cups of powdered milk in the house, fascinating but not sure what it represented.


- The kites in the sky...


- The 'animal' with the loo, your guess, but was it linked to the film inside?


- Alex Face house - wonderful, inside as well - with a lot of thoughtful drawings inside


- Pile of plastic - with a Nemo on the top, this I did not see until I had left, quite poignant


- Broken skateboards in a bin with a TV inside...



- and more....


Then it was time for a coffee at ES/PE/RO - a very nice little escape.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.