Sunday and Chinese Shrine hunting



Took a trip on Sunday to find a Chinese Shrine which we saw on the side of the road. Using the Google App we found that it was Chao Pho Kuan U Shrine (ศาลเจ้าพ่อกวนอู)So I took the bicycle out and followed the route - until I found that I was not supposed to be on that road - I swiftly got off the bicycle...

Back on another road and I continued my journey. I knew that I was back on the right road because I saw Pet Public...  


Continuing past I saw the Chinese temple poking out ...


Taking I left turn I followed the track and I found it.


It certainly was a wonderful spot...


Thank you.


Then it was time for a Facebook Live - the blog will have the post later....


Back on the road - quite a scenic trip...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to write a message and reading all my text.